XLR microphone Panasonic
XLR mono microphone for professional and semi-professional cameras and camcorders
- back electret capacitor type microphone
- frequency response 160Hz – 20kHz
- sensitivity -40dB ±3.5dB(0bB=1V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
- maximum input sound pressure level 127dB S.P.L. (at 1 kHz, 1% distortion)
- S/N ratio (1kHz/Pa) ≥69dB
- output impedance 100Ohm ±30% (at 1kHz)
- output connector XLR (3pins)
- phantom power supply, 48 V DC
- current consumption 2.0 mA (typical)
More information about the product can be found on the manufacturer’s page.
- and several others ...